Saw this on some other blog. It’s 50 random questions about you that you have to answer if you’re tagged by some blogger. I’m not tagged but I’ll play it anyway for I find it interesting and who knows, probably it might be the best way to spend a hot boring Sunday afternoon in Ahmedabad. Most of you won’t be interested in knowing 50 useless things about myself so feel free to browse away!
Anyway here it goes…
1. How old will you be in five years?
2. How tall are you?
3. What do you look forward to most in the next six months?
My Graduation and my first corporate job.
4. What’s the last movie you saw?
The Woman In Black
5. Do you prefer to call or text?
Call of course, saves time!
6. First 5 songs on your i pod shuffle
- Is This Love – Whitesnake
- Please Don’t Go – No Mercy
- Bodies – Robbie Williams
- Aankhon Mein Kya – Khamoshi
- In The UAE – Regal beats
7. 5 all time favorite songs
So difficult to answer this, but let me try
- Stayin’ Alive – Bee Gees
- Hey Jude – Beatles
- It’s My Life – Bon Jovi
- I’ve Been Thinking About You – Londonbeat
- You Can Do Magic – America
8. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Blue Christmas-Elvis Presley
9. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
So many places: Dubai, Amman, Beirut and Cairo to name a few.
10. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
11. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two, on an average.
12. What is your favorite season?
In India, it has to be winters, but the entire stretch of fall to spring is quite pleasant
13. Do you prefer shoes, sandals, or bare feet?
14. What was the last thing you ate?
15. What is your favorite ice cream?
Vanilla with Chocolate Sauce, I don’t have much of a sweet tooth.
16. Which car you dream of having
As I dream reasonable, Honda City, I’ll buy it one day!
17. Do you like Chinese food?
Only if it’s from Mainland China.
18. Do you like coffee?
19. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
20. What do you drink in the morning?
21. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
22. What do you miss about high school, if anything?
The carefree times of being a teenager.
23. Do you speak any other languages?
Yes, I know 5 languages. (can read 6 though)
24. Have you ever gotten stitches/fractures?
No, lucky me!
25. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
26. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
Anyone will do.
27. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
28. What is your favorite TV show?
29. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
Pink Floyd’s Another brick in the wall
30. Do you sleep with your windows open or closed?
31. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
32. What is your favorite food?
33. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No, I drive safely.
34. Have you ever run out of gas?
35. What is your usual bedtime?
36. What was the last book you read?
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo – Stieg Larrson
37. Do you read the newspaper?
Of course I do.
39. Do you watch soap operas?
No Way, I once accidentally watched an episode of Desperate Housewives and felt guilty about it for 2 days!
40. What radio station did you last listen to?
Virgin Radio Dubai, 104.4 FM
41. Can You Taste The Difference Between Pepsi And Coke?
Yes, Coke is better!
42. Is your hair curly or straight?
Wavy, annoyingly, hence I keep it short.
43. What was the last thing you bought?
44. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Turn on Internet Radio.
45. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood?
46. Your dream vacation?
A week in some exotic middle eastern country, exploring local culture and cuisine, wandering in their cities and markets.
47. What is your favorite animal?
48. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No, I’m not much of a movie person.
49. Are you rich?
As of yet, I’m broke, same since last 21 years, I’m yet to start my career in two months, so ask me after that.
50. What do you want to know about the future?
Not a damn thing!
I’m not tagging anyone, so any blogger who sees this and wants to answer the questions, feel free!